Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

The Sunset That Wasn’t

A few photos of the sunset that never materialized at Airport Mesa, Sedona, Arizona, on a chilly October evening 2009.  Even though the clouds overtook the sun and disappointment echoed around us, we saw this beauty.  If this is what it looks like when the sunset does not happen, imagine what it must look like up there on top of the world, when it does!

I kept watching the sun trying to make an appearance, and the longer I watched it, the more fun it seemed to be having with me.  Finally, God just took over and gave these spectacular views!

 

 

 

 

There just is no arguing with Mother Nature.  Sometimes I wonder what made me lucky enough to be able to experience such beauty!  Tracy and I were so fortunate to be allowed to be a part of this scene!

No comments: