Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 06, 2009

Good Morning!

After a few years of not having to leave the house to go to work, Tracy has a job that requires she rise at 4:30 a.m.  Anyone who knows Tracy, will laugh out loud at that thought, but it really is rough on her.  So, since I cannot be there right now to pull open the curtains and coax in the sun, in person, I thought I would send this out to her via the Cyberworld.  Imagine, if you will, the pandemonium that ensues when I jump out of bed at 5 a.m. and rip open the curtains and mutter, “Good morning, Sunrise world!”  After she stops cussing at me, throwing shoes, and yes, sometimes crying, though, Tracy is a great morning companion!  So grab a cup of coffee, gather up our pals, and let’s go for a walk!!

GOOD MORNING, WORLD!

 

2 comments:

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Oh to have you waking me up at 5 AM this morning. Have a great day AT HOME. :-) XXOO

Magpie said...

Yes, we know how Tracy "does" mornings!!