Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 07, 2009

The Adventures of Ginny and Billy

I have a friend named Ginny, who lives in Birmingham.  Our friendship was one of those happenstance situations.  We met rather by accident and formed a fast, strong friendship.  We have been through a lot of “stuff” together:  Some good, some not so good.  Surgeries, the death of her dog, the births of grandchildren, the deaths of my parents, and her own breast cancer scare.  It doesn’t really matter what is happening in our lives, I can always count on her to make me laugh.

This morning started out rather shaky, as a lot of my mornings have been starting out lately, so when I opened my e-mail and found one from her that was titled, “To Make You Laugh,” I began smiling before even clicking on it.

G. is the proud and sometimes frustrated owner of a Shih Tzu dog named Billy.  Billy came into her world kicking, screaming, chewing, barking, whining, and loving, and he has not slowed down yet.  This morning Ginny answered her front door and found a neighbor needing to borrow some coffee, and before she could react, Billy tore out the door like the house was on fire.

So, patient as a saint, Ginny slipped on a housecoat and tore out after him, chasing him down her well-populated street, yelling at him.  She failed to mention how many cuss words poured forth, but she noticed there was a large audience which was fully explained when she caught up with the little angel and found that he had been running like a bat out of hell…with one of her bras in his mouth. 

Ginny, thank you.  Thank you thank you thank you for sharing this story!  It brightened my day and is sure to brighten someone else’s!  xxoo

3 comments:

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Hahahaha!

Cathi said...

That is too funny!! Haha....!! :)

Magpie said...

It would be my luck to have someone taking pictures!! Very funny and definitely put a smile on my face.