Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 27, 2010

ONE OF MY FAVE BLOGS

I love Phoenix, my heart is there all the time, even though my actually earthbound and landlocked self resides in Indiana.  In Indiana we are no stranger to buffaloes.  Ours do not roam, either, but we don't find a buffalo worthy of a photo.  But at a blog I love to visit, Phoenix residents Tracy and Nancy have such a knack for finding very interesting situations and clicking away and posting them. I get a kick out of their pictures!  These two are talented with the camera!  So I thought I would share their great photo blog.  I think ya'all will love it whether you live in Phoenix, Arizona, or Newport, Rhode Island, or anywhere in between!  Enjoy!

http://networkedblogs.com/EBv5 

No comments: