Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 08, 2009

NEW MEMBER OF THE FAMILY

For about three years, I've been wanting to get one of these battery-powered mowers from Neuton. Every year I order the brochure, the CD and the catalog and every year I won't actually break down and buy it.

Don has started to complain bitterly about having to drag his big, gas-hog, poisonous-emissions, oil-guzzling, loud gas mower over to cut my grass.

I was mostly taken by the fact that this makes no noise when it runs, but the neat-looking, Alien Earth Rover appearance was a plus. The convenience is just unbelievable. That little cover lifts up and your battery sits right in there and voila! No muss, no fuss, no oil, no gas, no noise, NO POLLUTION! And for a lightweight like me, the fact that it weighs 48 pounds and folds up to store was a selling point.

So, welcome to your new home, little Neuton CE-6 mower. I love you! I will always love you!
Maybe it will stop raining tonight so tomorrow we can go out and play!

By the way, you can see Annie giving Neut the once over. She wasn't too sure of him, but they're going to be best friends, I think.

1 comment:

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Hmmm...I'm wondering exactly how long this thing will make mowing the yard fun. LOL.