Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 11, 2010

PUFFY, THAT'S IT...I'M PUFFY

I go through phases.  For a month, food means nothing to me, then for three months, that socialization thing that goes along with eating becomes very important.  

But I never gain weight.  No matter now much Nutella or creamy peanut butter mixed with dark chocolate, how many Jelly Bellies, how many bags of Snyder's Hanover sourdough pretzel pieces, or popcorn, or jawbreakers.  I never gain weight.

What happens is, I become puffy.  Just cute and cuddly like a little old...whatever that thing is in the picture.  I don't normally grow cotton balls out of my butt, though.  

And I don't pee in a puddle on the floor.  I have fingers and my eyes are the same size, and my ears are on the sides of my head and covered with my hair...but I promise, if it wasn't for those things, that picture looks EXACTLY like me right now!  

So today I am going to get myself back on the Wii Fit. It's raining, I don't work until 2:00, there are just no excuses, except that I need to finish my book and dust and vacuum.  Let's see...exercise or lay in The King and read while the rain is pouring down outside.  Oh, what the heck!  It's only 6 a.m.  I'll clean later, maybe 24 or 48 hours later!  

There is one thing that I am going to be shopping for, though.  I just simply, without a doubt, even if I have to give up Nutella for six months, have got to have these:  I hope I can find my size, the size to fit on my puffy feet.  I will be wearing these on Easter weekend, when my sweetie is taking me to St. Louis to a car show.  

Come on, Puffy!  We're goin' to the mall! 

No comments: