Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 04, 2009

7 THINGS

I've neglected my blog for a long, long time, and my cousin has dragged me back with one of those question and answer things I think I'll never get involved in but do anyway. This one is called 7 Things. Here's what I'll be doing: Telling you 7 things about myself that people might not know. So here goes:

1. I believe in ghosts.

2. In 1976-77 I played on the men's tennis team as the sixth seed at my junior college. They didn't have a women's team (how progressive was THAT??) and though they tried to find every possible loophole to find a rule denying me, they couldn't.

3. I am addicted to TV. My favorites are "Brothers and Sisters," "Heroes," "American Idol," "New Adventures of Old Christine," and "The Big Bang Theory."

4. One of my favorite places in the world is the Sault Canal at Sault Ste. Marie, Canada. I could stand for hours and hours and watch the ship traffic in and out of the canals.

5. My biggest dream is to someday make a living by writing.

6. I am petrified of the dentist.

7. I was chosen to sing in the Illinois State Choir three years in a row in 6th, 7th and 8th grades. The first year I was a second soprano and the other two years I sang alto.

And that's it. It took me hours to come up with this and so I'm passing the torch on to a few other people.

Here are the rules: * Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog. * Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird. * Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs. * Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter and/or Plurk.

I got this from Cousin Tracy and here's the link to her site: http://makemelookfat.blogspot.com/

I'm going to tag my daughter, Jamie, my son-in-law Shane, my friend Syra and my friends Barb, Betsy and Robert.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seven Things About Eileen

1) I turn 50 in December 2009. I am planning to have as much fun as possible this year.

2) From 1981-2007 I attended at least one wedding every year. I was not invited to any weddings in 2008. I already have a wedding in my calendar for 2009.

3) If money were no object, I would return to Harvard Divinity School and complete my Ph. D. Then I would teach and write.

4) My most fun vacation (so far) was to Mazatlan, Mexico, with my friends Debbie & David, Elizabeth and Chris.

5) I have no significant fears or phobias.

6) My college friends decided of the Seven Dwarves, I most resemble Dopey.

7) The places I most want to visit are Alaska and southern Africa.