Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 29, 2010

HIATUS...

Wanted to just drop in and say that I will get more camping adventure stories and more photos up later today.  

I got sidetracked because this morning I had to go get lab work done, then, ahem, Jamie and I went to Wal-Mart to "Get David's school supplies and school clothes."  We, however, ended up in the "camping section" of the store and bought tents for myself, my son and his family, and Jamie and her family, sleeping bags, pumps, air mattresses, sleeping bags, etc.  I even got David and Abigail their own little pup tent with sleeping bags!  I don't think they'll sleep in it alone, but we'll see.  We're going to box it in between our tents, their door boxed into the middle of the other tents. 

My tent sleeps 6, so when you all decide to come camping with me, we're covered!
More later...

No comments: