Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 23, 2009

A Look Outside My Window

Today I was so caught up in work that I forgot to look outside the window.  The only picture I was seeing was the one in front of me:  A computer monitor full of medical words.  The only pleasure I was getting was the feeling of the sun occasionally on my shoulder.  Then, when all else failed, when it all seemed hopeless and useless, I did what we should always do…I looked up.  And this is what I saw:

IMG_8503

And I saw this:

IMG_8499

Color me happy!

2 comments:

Life Is A Road Trip said...

What an awesome sky! Bright and sunny here as usual, but we had another gorgeous sunset last night, and I thought of you.

Cathi said...

Just beautiful! Have a happy weekend! XXOO