Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 05, 2009

THE HARVEST MOON

What I did on October 4: Drove out to Nancy's place in the Arizona desert with my best friend who doubles as my cousin, set up tripods, and spent about 2 hours photographing the Harvest Moonrise. I thought that seeing the Desert Botanical Garden today was awesome...but there just isn't much that can top sitting in the middle of that big expanse of sand and sky watching that moon glide up out of the mountains while the darkness blankets you. Feeling small, feeling small. Little bity girls in a great big world of wonder protected by a canopy of stars overhead.

Thank you, ladies, for a very memorable night!

2 comments:

Life Is A Road Trip said...

What a fun day today! I got to see lots of new stuff and spend it with two of my favorite people!

Cathi said...

sounds beautiful!! XXOO