Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A SPRING WALK

Friday morning I dragged myself out of bed at a really ridiculous hour so I could take a walk before work.  Me and my camera.  I chose that morning because of the way the clouds were forming, gearing up for a storm, and I am a cloud fanatic, which of course means, I am a fan of clouds.  I am also a big fan of colors, and flowers, and season changes, which made it a little difficult to apply tags to this post.  

So, with no further ado, please welcome...SPRING!  (Roar of the crowd, laser lights, chanting, astronomically-priced t-shirts, coffee mugs, and CDs)!

Oh, yeah, here I am, here I am!  Mommy?  Daddy?  Oh, no!  STRANGER DANGER!

Hey, where did that weird-looking red kid go?  I promised his mother I would look after him after she got selected to sit on someone's table in that vase!  

Early-morning springtime storms moving in over the neighborhood.

Angel watching over the gardens, the newborn birds, and the lost flowers.

2 comments:

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing your Spring. I have a feeling that ours is almost over.

Magpie said...

These are gorgeous shots, Kathy!!!
I have to agree with Tracy...I think our spring is over. :(